Friday, January 6, 2012

Alpha Hydrox Skin Care Review


I am a member of tomoson and they have teamed up with Alpha Hydrox Skin Care for this great review opportunity. I have received two of their most popular products so that I can deliver an honest review of how their products work for me.


I am 40 years old and now is the time for me to start using anti aging skin care products. I have started to notice a few fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and mouth and I am not liking what I see. I am going to fight the signs of aging with full force and I am going to use Alpha Hydrox to help me. I have been using their foaming face wash and enhanced lotion 10% Glycolic AHA for the past week and I am loving my results.

I use my Alpha Hydrox foaming face wash in the shower each morning. I can appreciate that it is safe for all skin types, soap free, fragrance free, pH balanced and oil free. The foaming face wash gently cleanses my skin while still maintaining the proper moisture level of my skin. I enjoy the rich foaming lather of the foaming face wash. The foaming action assures me that all of the impurities and environmental pollutants (including eye makeup) are removed from my skin and that no residue is left as I wash it away. The Alpha Hydrox foaming face wash leaves my skin feeling soft, fresh, smooth and hydrated.

After my shower, I apply the enhanced lotion to my face and neck. As this lotion gently exfoliates the dead skin cells from my skin it also renews moisture and refines the texture and elasticity of my skin as it improves my skin tone. I can feel my skin being restored back to its healthy, youthful appearance of my younger years.


Since the Alpha Hydrox skin care line works on all skin types and all ages, I didn't have to worry about which formula to choose. I love that the products contain alpha hydroxy acids which exfoliate my skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as I use it. It also evens out my skin tone and texture while unclogging my pores. As amazing as it sounds, the Alpha Hydrox skin care line is affordable and it yet it still contains the highest percentage of AHA's available without a prescription.

Although I am not offering a giveaway attached to this review, you may still enter a great giveaway on facebook through the Alpha Hydrox skin care facebook link. All readers that "Like" the Alpha Hydrox skin care page on facebook by midnight (MST) on January 31, 2012, can be entered to win a $500 cash prize. (Dang, blog reviewers are not eligible to win the $500 cash) This January promotion is in partnership with the Denver Radio Station KOSI 101.5 and it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You may also find Alpha Hydrox skin care on twitter at @alphahydrox.

I have found a special on the Alpha Hydrox products for you in case you would like to try them out too. Right now on their website they are offering a special buy 2 get 1 free on select products.

Disclosure: I have received 2 free products from Alpha Hydrox Skin Care for review purposes. The opinions are my own. No other compensation was exchanged.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Peter J.Thomas said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home, Version 11