Monday, February 20, 2012

Let Clipix Help You Organize Your Life

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with clipix for this fun review opportunity.  You may find our more information on clipix by watching this YouTube video if you would like.

I am an at home mom and it seems that I am always on the computer when the kids are at school.  One of the first things that I do after I drop the kids off at school is settle down to my email and a cup of coffee.  I enjoy the content of the emails that I subscribe too and I often find myself either trying to bookmark a site for later or trying to hand write a recipe down for later use.  While these processes work for me, they are not ideal.  I find myself wondering did I write that down or did I save it in my bookmarks?  Sometimes I lose the information completely.  This is why I am happy to have found clipix.  Clipix is a free, easy to use, online tool that will help me to organize my online findings better.  I can keep all of my online goodies on one page and have them any time that I need them with a few clicks of a button.

To see how clipix works, you may visit their website and set up a free account.  To make this process painless, you may link your clipix account to your facebook or twitter account.  My account is linked to my twitter account and it was easy to set up.  Once you have an account you simply drag the clipix program button to your bookmark toolbar.  Now any time you are on a page that you want to save for later, you simply click your clipix button on your bookmark tool bar and choose a category to save your article too.  Yes, it really is that easy! 

There are step by step, easy to read instructions that tell you how to create your bookmark tool bar and how to drag the clip button to it.  I like that I can create my own clipboard or use one of the pre titled clipboards that are already set up by clipix.  I also love that I am able to choose who I share my clip boards with.  I may share it with the public, or friends or only me.  There is even an iPhone App and you may take all your clipboards with you on the go and you can add new clips by taking photos of things you see.  How cool is that!

Please visit clipix  if you would like to sign up for a free account.  I can see myself using this program to save gift ideas, recipes, sales adds and even other blogs that I would like to visit often.  How would you use clipix?

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: