Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tilex Helps You To Cancel The Mold Show In Your Bathroom

I am a member of SocialMoms and they have teamed up with Tilex for this fun blogging opportunity. Our mission is to help to spread the word about the new Tilex® Mold Stain & Mildew Stain Remover in Refreshing Breeze with you.

If the truth must be told, I have mold and you may have mold too and don't even know it yet. It seems that mold grows in moist environments and in room temperature conditions. Mold likes to hide in our bathrooms, under our kitchen sinks, in our window sills and even in our refrigerator seals. Ick! But I have good news for me and you. There is something that we can do about the unsightly mold that we may be hiding. If we use regularly scheduled cleaning with a bleach-based product then we can effectively kill mold, for good!

Before finding out about the new Tilex® Mold Stain & Mildew Stain Remover products, I had been using an old toothbrush and household bleach to clean my bathtub tiles and corners. Any time I would see the pink water stains or black mold starting to collect, I would dampen my old toothbrush in bleach and scrub away. While this process works for me, I don't like the scent of household bleach. It smells unpleasant and I have to have the area well ventilated when I use it. This is why I am happy to find out about the new Tilex® Mold Stain & Mildew Stain Remover in Refreshing Breeze. It is supposed to have the cleaning power that we expect from Tilex as well as a new refreshing scent that we will enjoy. Not only will our tile and tub look cleaner but it will smell fresh too.

Tilex has a new lineup of products and to celebrate these new products, Tilex is hosting an exciting sweepstakes with a lot of amazing prizes! You may enter this giveaway on the Tilex Facebook page and you will have a chance to win one of three grand prize 40” flat screen TVs, or one of ten runner up prizes of a Netflix subscription. Entries for the Cancel The Mold Show Sweepstakes must be submitted by March the 16th, 2012 and you even get extra entries for sharing the giveaway with your friends. How great is that!

Be sure to enter the giveaway because you can't win if you don't enter. If you would like more info on Tilex® Mold Stain & Mildew Stain Remover check out their website or their facebook page.

Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Tilex blogging program, for 8,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

No comments: