Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Introducing Shadora

Mother's Day is coming up soon and what mom doesn't love jewelry? Heck, I am a mom and I love jewelry especially when it's on sale! This is what I love about Shadora. You can find a very nice array of jewelry with out the designer price tag. They even offer free shipping on all orders and they have a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy.


Here is one example of a beautiful Heart-Shaped Chain Link Pendant with Silver Plating from Shadora. This elegant heart necklace is plated in polished sterling silver and on a 18" link chain. It has an original price of $79.99 and it is on Shadora for only $4.99! That is an amazing deal if you ask me. I would love this necklace for both myself and my daughter. At this price I can afford to buy two where as normally I would have to buy one and we would share it.

Not only does Shadora have great prices but they also have an amazing sweepstakes going on right now. You may enter it in the hopes of winning a Sex In The City inspired 5.5 carat black and white diamond ring in 14K white gold! This is a beautiful ring so be sure and enter it.

You may find Shadora on their website and on facebook. If March happens to be your birthday month, you may enter for a chance to win a gift from Shadora.com on their facebook Win A B-Day Gift page. Also be sure to sign up for their newsletter so that you are in on the latest deals and offers that Shadora has to offer.

Disclosure: I will receive a free item from Shadora for sharing this information with you. The opinions are my own.

No comments: