Saturday, March 24, 2012

Introducing Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice To Your Family

I am a member of SocialMoms and they have teamed up with Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice for this fun blogging opportunity.

As a mom, I find that a daily routine is important to our family. Through the years I have learned that if my children know our routine then it is easier to run on schedule especially on school mornings.

Our morning routine is very easy and it makes for a great start. Once my children are dressed for school, we then have breakfast together. I know that my 12 year old son will enjoy oatmeal and my 7 year old daughter will have a choice between cereal or oatmeal. While my two children may differ in their food choices, they do agree on their drink of choice. They both enjoy having Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice for their breakfast beverage. I love this because Tropicana Pure Premium is 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice and an 8 ounce glass will provide them with 100% vitamin C to help them maintain a healthy immune system. I enjoy serving my children a healthy breakfast that includes Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice every morning. I feel that a balanced breakfast will not only fill their bodies and give them the fuel that they need to make it through the day but it also gives them something to look forward to.




We choose to use Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice because we know and trust where it comes from. Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice comes from Florida, USA. Florida orange growers actually provide the oranges that make Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice. I have learned that oranges have been grown in Florida since the 1560s and that some of Tropicana’s roots to Florida go back a long way. Some of Tropicana current grower relationships date back to the 1960s.

You may find out more about Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice on facebook. While you are on facebook, be sure to like Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice and enter their Tropicana Perfect Pick Sweepstakes for a chance to win a trip to Florida. By entering the Tropicana sweepstakes, you will have a chance to win 1 of 100 Florida prizes. These prizes include one-year-supplies of Tropicana (in the form of twelve 59 oz Tropicana Pure Premium containers) and a trip to Florida to visit an orange grove. For the official rules and regulations for the Tropicana Perfect Pick Sweepstakes, visit the “sweeps” tab on Tropicana’s Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/Tropicana.


Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Tropicana blogging program, to earn My SocialMoms Rewards Points. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own. To read more posts on this topic, click here.

1 comment:

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

I love Tropicana Orange Juice! After I drink a cup in the morning it feels so good, kind of helps me to get focused! Nice post!