Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mrs. Cubbison's Seasoned Dressing and Seasoned Croutons


I am a member of tomoson and they have teamed up with Mrs. Cubbison's for this fun review opportunity. I have been sent a nice package that contains Mrs. Cubbison’s Seasoned Stuffing/Dressing Mixes, Mrs. Cubbison’s Seasoned Croutons, meal presentation and table d├ęcor ideas, and other Easter-themed kitchen goodies so that I make try these items and share them with you.


Easter will be here before you know it and one of my favorite Easter traditions is Easter lunch with my family. We usually have ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, green beans and plenty of desserts for our meal. My mom is normally the cook for this feast but this year I have offered to bring the stuffing. I will be taking a dish made from using Mrs. Cubbison's Seasoned Dressing. I have already made one trial batch using the recipe below and I must say that it was a hit for my family.

Easy To Bake Stuffing Casserole:

Ingredients:

1 6-ounce packages of Mrs. Cubbison's Classic Seasoned Dressing
1 stick of melted margarine
3/4 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped onion
3/4 cup chicken broth

This recipe was easy to make and so tasty. I simply preheated our oven to 350°F. Then I combined the dressing mix with the chopped vegetables. Next I stirred the chicken broth and melted butter in slowly. After this step, I spooned the mixture into a greased casserole dish and covered it with foil. I baked the stuffing casserole dish on the middle rack of the oven at 350°F for 30 minutes. Lastly I removed the cover and baked another 5 to 10 minutes so that the top of the casserole would brown and crisp just a bit.


I am excited to make this dish for Easter and share it with the rest of my family. I also plan on taking a nice big green salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots and Mrs. Cubbison’s Seasoned Croutons. I have tried the Mrs. Cubbison’s Caesar Salad Seasoned Croutons and I really enjoyed them. They are both fresh and flavorful and compliment a green salad or soup nicely.

You may learn more about these products on the Mrs. Cubbison’s website and facebook page.


Disclosure: I am a member of tomoson.com and they have provided me with a free sample product so that I may provide an honest review. These opinions are my own.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: