Sunday, April 1, 2012

CafeWell and Altius partner up on Reach for the Peaks Wellness program

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of CafeWell for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of socialspark and they have asked me to help spread the word about CafeWell partnering with Altius. 

CafeWell and Altius have partnered together for the Reach for the Peaks  Wellness program.  You may be asking "What is CafeWell"?  CafeWell  is a "Get Well, Stay Well"  health related social networking site that partners with large health plans like Altius.  CaféWell provides free advice, tips, and even motivation from Olympic athletes.  They also provide Health and Wellness, Diet and Nutrition Experts to help support their users questions and they join in all the challenges that the program provides.

At  CafeWell, they provide the health plans members with great health programs such as Reach for the Peaks.  With Reach for the Peaks, the members participate on  CaféWell  with a wireless pedometer program.  This program focuses on helping their members to become more active with their goal of the members staying active long term.  The Reach for the Peaks program encourages physical activity and it even includes regular prizes and social acknowledgements to insured members.  CafeWell could help make being healthy more fun for their members.

At  CafeWell   you may receive expert advice and reliable information on health related issues and you can participate in fun challenges.  At CafeWell, their goal is to help you obtain better health in a fun way.  You can choose to participate with complete anonymity if you wish.

 

Here is a Testimonials from a CafeWell participant:

"I never thought that I was competitive before.  Now I am counting steps and enjoying seeing them add up.  My husband was actually teasing me a little and telling me that I was competitive after all… It has been fun to encourage each other to get more steps in each day.  It is also fun to see the medals add up.  I don't know whose idea it was to get this program started, but it was a great one.  I sure hope everyone else is enjoying this health competition to get healthy!"

I will definitely be seeing if our health care insurance provider participates in CafeWell.  I believe that CafeWell could motivate me to exercise more especially if rewards are involved!

 

 

 

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: