Monday, May 7, 2012

Let Whitney Farms Help Your Plants To Grow The Organic Way

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Whitney Farms for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Whitney-Farms-Logo_Banner_New_C.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

 

I am a member of socialspark and they have teamed up with Whitney Farms® for this blogging opportunity.  I have been sent some information about how Whitney Farms can help my family maintain a beautiful organic garden and I thought that I would share this useful information with you.

    photo

    Our garden 2012

    Organic Plant Food

    While I haven't personally used Whitney Farms organic products yet, I have learned that the company has over 25 years of leading gardening experience.  They assure their customers that their products have low to no dust, no manure odor and that it contains beneficial microbes that are specially designed with protein-based blends that will provide our plants with both macro and micronutrients that they need to grow and thrive.  Plus the best benefit for me is that it is easy to apply.

    109103_1.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

    If you would like to try Whitney Farms for yourself, you may print a coupon for $3.00 off here.

    Advertisement

     

     

     

     

     

    Visit Sponsor's Site

5 comments:

Barb W. said...

Love your garden! I'm headed out to plant tomatoes and peppers today. Will have to check out Whitney Farms products, haven't tried those yet.

Cristi said...

I forgot to tell you I planted a tiny raised bed garden. I have a few sprouts but nothing too big yet.

I wish I had heard of this brand before I started mine, i used organic miracle grow pretty hesitantly because I am pretty sure there is still bad stuff in it. Will have to check out whitney for next year on when I grow something else or plant more flowers maybe. :)

c allen said...

Thank you Barb and Cristi for stopping by :)
We really get so much daily joy out of our garden. This year we spent a lot of money on buying the material for the raised beds, filler dirt and compost. Next year will be easier and cost less since all we will need to buy are seeds and more dirt. I really do love that we can choose the dirt that we put in the raised garden beds.
Good luck with your gardens and flowers.
Scotts makes Whitney Farms products so it is a trusted and well known maker.

Jcompton83 said...

Wish I had heard of them before I planted my garden! Luckily, I still have a bit of planting to do, and of course have more things to plant this fall! Thanks!

Dawn Kropp said...

Awesome Garden! We have a garden too... it's so much fun!