Sunday, May 6, 2012

Purex: Let’s Be Honest Campaign


I am a member of the Purex Insiders and I have been asked to share some information with you regarding their new Let's Be Honest Campaign and sweepstakes.  You may find out more about the campaign and sweepstakes by visiting the Purex website.



Purex started the  Let’s Be Honest Campaign on April the 30th.  This campaign features a Second City Comedian, Molly Erdman.  They have created a funny series of short video vignettes that shares honest moments that reflect the ironic truths of everyday life, such as laundry and everything else.  There will be funny new videos uploaded every few days at www.purex.com.  This fun campaign even offers a sweepstakes and everyday one entrant will win a year’s supply of Purex detergent.  This daily sweepstakes will run through July 24th.  Be sure to stop by and enter their giveaway daily.  Good luck!

Disclosure:  I am a Purex Insider and I will receive Free product coupons for sharing this information with my readers.  I will be able to keep 1 of the coupons for myself and share 2 with others.

No comments: