Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Yoplait Lactose Free Yogurt Coupons Are Available

I am a member of myblogspark and they have asked me to share the Yoplait Lactose Free Yogurt Coupons with you.  You may save .30 cents off  any flavor of  the Yoplait Lactose Free yogurt cups when you print and use the coupon found here.  This coupon offer for Yoplait Lactose Free yogurt is not valid in some states that include: Louisiana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota and Tennessee.

The Lactose Free Yoplait comes in four flavors such as:  Strawberry, Peach, French Vanilla and Cherry.  It contains 50% of the recommended Daily Value of calcium and has vitamins A and D in every cup.  I definitely appreciate that the Yoplait Lactose Free Yogurt contains no artificial sweeteners.


Discloser:  I have received this information and the coupon offer from Yoplait through MyBlogSpark. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very awesome blog !! I couldnt have wrote this any better than you if I tried super hard hehe!! I like your style too!! it's very unique & refreshing…