Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Babe-equip A Fun Place To Shop!



Are you a busy parent who is looking for a fun place to shop?  If so, then Babe-equip is the place for you!  They have everything that you will need from maternity & birth items, feeding items, buggy & travel systems,  to bouncers, swings & wooden toys!

It is easy and quick to shop on Babe-equip.  You find a category that you would like and click on it.  Once you are on the category that you would like, you can shop by age, price or brand.  This option will help you find something that is suitable for both your child and your budget.     

While I was browsing Babe-equip, their wooden toys caught my eye.  They carry such brands as Melissa & Doug and Everearth.  Everearth is a new brand for me and I am excited to find out how Earth friendly they are.  They are made from recycled materials and even use water based paints. 

One of my favorite items from Babe-equip is in their bouncer, swings & toys category.  It is a EverEarth™ Eco Amazon Stacking Puzzle for ages 2 years and up.  I love that this solid wood puzzle has big colorful pieces that are both fun to play with and safe for your child.   This puzzle is designed to educate your child and to help improve their hand-eye coordination while encouraging  imaginative play.


Right now they have a special offer on this puzzle.  It is regular priced at £12.25 and has a Special Price of £10.45.  You may also get free shipping if your order reaches £49.99.   

I  like that Babe-equip only sells products that they would use for their own children.  I also appreciate that their website is easy to use and they even offer live chat help as you shop.  While you are shopping around cyber world, you might also want to check out www.ballyhootoys.co.uk they also sell wooden toys.

Please see my disclosure policy

2 comments:

MammaNatty said...

I love the butterfly puzzle! :)

ChainingMagic said...

Colorful chunky block puzzle! <3