Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Introducing éclos Skin Care #EclosBeauty

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of éclos Skin Care for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with éclos Skin Care for this wonderful blogging opportunity. 

Eclos_StarterKit.jpg

I am now 41 and I feel that I am starting to show my age.  Up until last year I would get the "You can't be 40!" comment when I would tell people my age.  Now they just smile and nod their head when I tell them my age and this doesn't feel so great.  Fortunately for me, I have found out about éclos Skin Care product line because éclos Skin Care is making younger looking skin more affordable for women everywhere and this is great news for me!

You may be wondering, "What makes éclos Skin Care different from other items on the market?"

éclos skin care products feature Apple Stem Cells which are extracted from a rare Swiss apple.  These cells have shown a tremendous ability to help stimulate skin stem cells.  This process will encourage your aging skin to behave like younger skin.  The plant extracts, vitamins and anti-oxidants are combine with the Apple Stem Cell technology and this will help to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and tired skin that we face as we age. 

Up until now, products like this were only available in specialty brands and from high end department stores.  Now éclos is the first brand to bring this active ingredient to the mainstream stores.  They are available at a fraction of the cost, which will help make younger, beautiful skin available to women everywhere.

Each éclos Skin Care kits come with the following:

• Facial Cleanser Skin Prep
• Cellular Activator Face Serum
• Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream
• Restorative Eye Cream
• Instant Radiance Facial Scrub
• Skin Renewal Clay Mask
• éclos Terry Cloth Head Band

I haven't been able to try the éclos Skin Care line yet but I would feel good giving it a try.  I can appreciate the natural products that go into these plant based skin care items.  I feel that they would be gentle enough for every day use and I would love to see my fine lines and wrinkles disappear.  I believe that the brand has thought of putting everything that is needed for skin care in the kit.  You even have a terry cloth head band to keep your hair back while you clean, scrub and moisturize your facial concerns away.

Visit Sponsor's Site

3 comments:

Dawn Kropp said...

Wow! I hadn't heard of this line of product... Thanks for educating me of such a wonderful skin care line :)

Cristi said...

I haven't heard of this line. These products sound fantastic. Love that they are all natural.

c allen said...

I have seen a few giveaways for the éclos Skin Care line. Be sure to keep your eyes out for it and good luck if you enter.