Thursday, July 19, 2012

Atlantic Luggage is running a Legoland Sweepstakes

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Atlantic Luggage for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have asked me to share Atlantic Luggage and their Legoland Sweepstakes with you. 

AtlanticLuggageNonSa#B8DED2.doc

I love to enter sweepstakes and I know that someone has to win.  I also know that you can't win if you don't enter!  So be sure to enter the Legoland Sweepstakes that is being ran by Atlantic Luggage.   The Atlantic Luggage and Legoland Sweepstakes  offers a prize of a 2 day vacation for two adults and two children to Legoland in Florida.   This prize includes a hotel for 2 nights (one 4 occupancy room), a car voucher, a meet and greet with a LEGOLAND Master Model Builder and a free set of Atlantic luggage.

AtlUltraLite 3110922-02 image.jpg

Atlantic Luggage is durable, lightweight and most of all affordable.  It is great for families who are on the go and like to travel.  The collections at Atlantic Luggage offer a wide  variety of styles and sizes.  You are sure to find something that you like there.

If you would like to visit Legoland Florida to see their new waterpark which opened in May 2012 be sure to enter the Legoland Sweepstakes.  Remember,  the prize also includes a free set of Atlantic luggage.  Good Luck!

 

 

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

Cristi said...

I wish it were for the Legoland in Grapevine! Cool giveaway though! :)

Mama Nibbles said...

Legoland looks like fun, FL is calling my name!