Thursday, July 12, 2012

CouponCabin App and a Twitter Party



Do you happen to have an iPhone or Android and want to save money when you shop?  If so, you are in luck!  CouponCabin has a new single App available that will replace 6 apps that you may currently use.

With the CouponCabin single app, you may now browse and search all of your favorite stores or brands for savings.  If you find a great deal that is worth passing on then you may share those deals with your family or friends and you can even email yourself the deal so that you can have it on hand later.  You can also mark your favorite stores and coupons as a "favorite" for quick access at a later date.  If you find a sale that hasn't started yet you can add it to your calender to be notified of it when it starts.



My favorite part about the CouponCabin App is that I can now find the lowest gas prices wherever I am at.  This feature alone will save me a lot of money and time.  I won't have to physically search for the cheapest gas for my car.  I also enjoy the benefit that the CouponCabin App will allow me to be able to receive special coupons and offers that I won't be able to find anywhere online or in person.

If you would like to try the CouponCabin Coupon App for yourself then you may download the iPhone version or the Android version now. 

Please join the #CabinChat CouponCabin Twitter Party Thursday, July 12, 2012 from 9 pm to 10 pm EST to learn more about the CouponCabin App.  The host is @CouponCabin and the hashtag is #CabinChat.  There will be One $100 Amazon.com e-gift card and Eight $25 Amazon.com e-gift cards given away during the event.  You must RSVP for the twitter party in order to win a prize.  Good Luck!




Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know if you currently use or plan on trying the FREE CouponCabin App.  I would love to see how you save money with this App. 

Disclosure:  I am entered into a prize drawing for sharing the CouponCabin App with you.  The opinions are my own.

29 comments:

Kara said...

The Coupon Cabin app sounds great. I have an Android phone and might have to try it out! I am always looking for new, innovative things to help save me money. Thanks for sharing!

MammaNatty said...

Sounds like a great app! Thanks for the information - I am going to go check it out!!

Kristine said...

This app sounds great! Can't wait to learn more about it and try it out! Thanks!

Melanie Kelsay said...

I don't have a smart phone but this app makes me want to get one now!

Cristi said...

I love Coupon Cabin. I didn't realize they had an app or that you could look up gas prices on it, so I am glad I read this! And you know I love a good twitter party, so I will have to try to make it to that as well! :)

Colene Anderson said...

this actually sounds pretty awesome. Will the download work for IPAD?

mike hall said...

This is one app I really want so thanks Crystal for sharing this great idea.

abbey said...

i use this app on my iphone and it's easy to use. saves me a ton.

Michael Johnson said...

I have to add this to my wife's phone. Shes the shopper in our family.

Anonymous said...

I need to add this app
jessica

janster7777 said...

I am going to put this on my iphone. I could use the money saved on gas. Thanks for another great tip Crystal.

Donna Burgoon said...

I definitely am going to get this app! Saving money on the go!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DPratt said...

Putting this on my phone now, can always use gas savings

Darci Burgoon said...

Always looking for new apps and this one is right up my alley!

Jamie Morrison said...

Awesome App!

JLynn Alexander said...

I can't believe that this app is free. I have paid for some that don't sound as great.

Debra Ferrie said...

yeah, I'd try it. Free apps are the best and even better if they save you money!

njsunbunny said...

I am definitely going to download this app to my iPhone! Finding the cheaper gas station would be a great bonus! I'm sure it will come in handy back to school shopping too!

mike hall said...

Crystal i'm all in lets party !!

c allen said...

I read that the iPhone version is compatibile with iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2nd gen running iOS 4.0 or higher. Hope this helps.

monique said...

you had me at save money on gas. loading it to my android asap.

Kimberly said...

This is a really good article, I find it extremely handy and useful.

Beth N said...

Might have to try this, thanks

bloggingbabiesandthebayou said...

I love using this when your on the go & need a good deal. Normally when I'm shopping last minute like for a baby shower or so forth is when I could use instant savings. Those gifts are not something I plan in advance for. Great app idea!!

Patty A said...

I'm definitely thinking about trying it. Thanks so much for sharing an awesome app!

moo77hb said...

This app sounds amazing! I am a huge deal and coupon junkie but do not have a smartphone yet. Now I know what I'll be getting for Christmas!

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

I plan on purchasing a smart phone soon. When I do I will be using this app. sounds like a ton of fun. I love to save! Sorry I missed the twitter party!

Jennifer Williams said...

This looks great. Never attended a twitter party, think I will try this one.