Wednesday, July 25, 2012

imPRESS Press On Manicure

I am an Influenster member and have been given a chance to try imPRESS Press On Manicure by Broadway Nails through them.





I love the look of salon manicured nails but I have a hard time justifying the price of them.  This is why I am so glad to have found the imPRESS Press On Manicure by Broadway Nails.

These great nails come in 36 colors and patterns and they are easy to apply.  Not only do these nails look shiny and salon perfect but they can last up to 7 days!  The bonus is that they are easy to remove in case you want to change your look and there is no drying time involved.  This makes these nails quick and easy.  Plus they are affordable. 


Disclosure:  I have received a complimentary product  for testing purposes from Influenster and imPRESS Press On Manicure by Broadway Nails as a participant in the Mom VoxBox campaign.  All opinions are my own. 


No comments: