Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

I am an Influenster member and have been given a chance to try the Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies through them.

As a mom, I am always looking for healty and wholesome snacks for my family.  This is why I am happy to have been able to try the raisins Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie.  It is made with whole grain quaker oats and it is naturally flavored with raisins.  These individually packaged cookies are a large size and they are a great addition to a lunch box or good for on the go snacking. 

Not only did I enjoy the taste of the Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies but I can appreciate that there are 4 grams of fiber in this great tasting cookie also.      

Disclosure:  I have received this complimentary product sample  for testing and review purposes from Influenster.  All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

MammaNatty said...

I like these too! (and love the added fiber) I need to add them to my weekly shopping list :)