Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Many Uses Of Ivory

I am an Influenster member and have been given a chance to try Ivory bar soap (again) through them.

I grew up using Ivory bar soap and somewhere along the way I had forgotten about it.  That was until Ivory sent me a product sample of their bar soap through the Influenster program.

I have rediscovered why Ivory bar soap has been a favorite for many throughout the years.  It is 99.44% pure and it has many household uses.  Not only is it a great body cleanser, but it is gentle enough for use on your face and it moisturizes as it cleanses.

Did you know that Ivory bar soap can also be used as a laundry soap?  You simply chip the soap flakes into your washing machine as you fill it with water.  You can even use Ivory bar soap as a spot stain remover for your clothes, including delicate items, also. 

Are your kids saying "Mom, I am bored" this summer?  If so, hand them a plastic knife and a bar of Ivory soap for a fun soap carving project.  I have found that not only is Ivory soap gentle enough for every day use but it has many uses also.  

Disclosure:  I have received a complimentary product  for testing purposes from Influenster and Ivory as a participant in the Mom VoxBox campaign.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: