Monday, August 13, 2012

Back to School Crafts With AstroBrights

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Astrobrights Papers by Neenah Paper for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Are you looking for creative ways to get your children excited about going back to school?  If so, then this post may be for you. 

AstroBrights Papers are fun to use and come in 23 bright, attention getting colors.  AstroBrights Papers are great for using in the office, making flyers or childrens crafts.  AstroBrights Paper is all about getting creative and being noticed. 

While I haven't tried AstroBrights Paper yet, I am sure that my daughter would enjoy using them.  My daughter loves to craft and make her own greeting cards.  I know that she would love the bright, bold colors that AstroBrights Paper has to offer.  She would be able to design her own birthday cards for her friends, greetings to her new teacher,  Valentine's cards for her classmates and even Christmas cards for her family.  I can see my daughter having hours of fun with AstroBrights and that fun would last all year long.  Each season would give her a chance to create with AstroBrights Paper.   

Be sure to check out  the  "Give a Brighter Year" sweepstakes that AstroBrights is sponsoring.  By entering this sweepstakes, you can support your local elementary school.  You can even win a cash prize and school supplies valued at $30,000 for the school of your choice. 

For more information on Astrobrights see Astrobrights on Facebook.  While you are on facebook, be sure to enter the  "Make Something Astrobright" design challenges on the AstroBrights Facebook page.  You can't win if you don't enter!  Good luck!

Disclosure;  I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with AstroBrights for this sponsored blogging opportunity.   All opinions are my own.
 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: