Friday, August 3, 2012

Boost Mobile Now Has 4G Technology

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Boost Mobile for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with Boost Mobile for this fun blogging opportunity. 

Icon-Horiz-Black 2.jpg
Uploaded with Skitch!

Are you looking for a new cell phone that is awesome and affordable?  If so, then Boost Mobile may be for you.  I have been sent the HTC Evo Design 4G to try out and I must say that I am in awe!  Up until now I have been using a plain, non-smart cell phone and I am now enjoying the features of the HTC Evo Design 4G phone.

I love that the 4G Unlimited allows for shrinking cell phone payments with their pre-paid wireless plans.  They have several options to choose from such as a monthly plan or a daily plan.  Both of these plans include unlimited talk, text, long distance charges, no roaming fees, no overage charges and they offer low international rates.  You even have mobile hotspot capability with Boost Mobile and best of all, is there are no contacts or credit checks.  Plus they even have a loyalty program for their customers.

Boost Mobile 4G offers faster data speeds plus  the ability to do several different things at once.  I was able to download my email and send videos without having to sacrifice my network speed or quality.   With 4G I can get faster data speeds and that helps me to spend my time online more productively.  The best part is that Boost Mobile is affordable.  I can reduce my monthly payments to $40 a month as long as I continue to pay it on time.  For me that is a necessity.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Jennifer Clay said...

I have heard a lot about Boost Mobile...I have been wanting to get a phone through them...