Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cottonelle: Fresh Care Routine

I am a member of SocialMoms and they have teamed up with Cottonelle for this fun blogging opportunity.

I am a mom of two school aged children and I know that bathroom etiquette doesn't come naturally for most children.  I have found that if we add a little bit of humor to our potty business then it is not taboo and we can openly talk about our cleanliness habits.  While my children are ages 13 and 8, I still catch myself saying "did you wipe,  flush the toilet, and wash your hands?" after they potty.  Normally I see that my son's hands are still wet when he comes out of the bathroom because I haven't added "dry your hands" to their list of "did yous" yet.  I am only hoping that that is water on his hand (just kidding). 

I am happy to share Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes with you.  By first using the Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper and then using the Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes second you can make sure that you are doubly clean.  This dual cleaning process is exciting but it doesn't have a name yet.  What do you think this personal cleaning process should be called? You can submit your name ideas to Cottonelle on their brand’s facebook page for a chance to win awesome prizes.

By creating a name through the customizer on Cottonelle Brand’s Facebook Page between June the 12, 2012 and February the 28, 2013,  you may qualify to win a year’s supply of Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care and Cottonelle Fresh Care.  The winners will be selected in random drawings that are held on a weekly basis.  There is a limit of one prize per person and you may find the full terms and conditions on Cottonelle Brand’s Facebook Page or on Cottonelle.com.

If you are more of a twitter person then there are special contest for you too!  You can participate by following @Cottonelle on Twitter for exclusive opportunities to win #NameIt prizes.  Be sure to check out the Book of Names on Cottonelle.com to see what others have named their routine and get fun bathroom trivia while you are there.  For more information you may find Cottonelle on twitter and on facebook.

All of this cleaning talk has motivated me to spruce up my home.  I am making a mental to do list as we speak.  First, I need to go through my children's closets and drawers so that we can weed out and donate items that no longer fit.  This will feel good and give us the much needed space for our new items.  I also need to change out our linens and bedspreads so that we can feel nice and fresh for the upcoming back to school week.  While I am at it, I might as well tidy up the bathroom and replace all of our tooth brushes and combs.  This will be a great time to add the Cottonelle products to our bathroom routine!


 Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.

1 comment:

MammaNatty said...

This sounds like a fun contest!! I'll have to try to think of something creative to enter! I love cottonelle! :)