Thursday, August 9, 2012

Famous Footwear Has Back-to-School BOGO

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Famous Footwear for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

It's back to school time and for me that means shopping, shopping and more shopping!  At the top of my children's back to school list is new shoes.  This is why I am happy to share the Famous Footwear Back-to-School BOGO promotion with you.

FF-BiggestVictory-GIF_300x250(1).jpg

Famous Footwear has great brands and even greater prices.  Not only will you find hundreds of brand name shoes in many styles, but you should find that they are priced right too.  Right now you can take advantage of the BOGO + 15% off Famous Footwear Coupon and save on shoes for your whole family.  This coupon is for 15% off and buy one, get one half off.    If you are a current or new rewards member then your coupon will be for 20% off and BOGO. 

The Famous Footwear Rewards program is FREE to join and you can earn 1 point for every $1 you spend in-store or online.  Your points accumulate over time and you can redeem them for up to $100 in certificates per year.  You even get a special  discount offer just for signing up!

If you happen to find a shoe that you love while you are shopping in the store and they don't have your size in stock,  Famous Footwear will get it for you through home delivery or on www.famous.com.  Customers can also order shoes online at www.famous.com and have them shipped to your favorite store for pick-up at no additional charge.

I love Famous Footwear because it is affordabe.  My husband loves it because it is a quick shop and my kids love Famous Footwear because they have shoes that are in style.  All in all we can make our whole families feet happy and stay on budget at Famous Footwear and that is a win in my book! 

Disclosure:  I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with Famous Footwear for this sponsored blogging opportunity.  All opinions are my own.

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

unze uk said...

Nice will u help me to buy school shoes as well from where I can get have you here about unze they have good school shoes and girls school boats in black colors. Can you help me what about unze. You can check unze collection there For girls school shoes:-
School shoes for girls
For Boys school shoes:-
Children School Shoes

Anonymous said...

I will win today.