Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Packaways: The Storage Solution

I am a member of tomoson and they have teamed up with Packaways for this fun product review opportunity.


Have you been looking for a new and stylish storage solution for your home?  If so, you are in luck!  Packaways are the new storage boxes that ship and store in the flattened position.  Packaways are easy to use.  When you would like to use your Packaway you simply press on opposite corners of the box and the bottom folds and locks into place automatically.  There is no glue or tape needed to keep your box sturdy and secure.  The bottom and top panels of the box are cut, fit and lock so that they become the solid top or bottom of your box.  When you are not using your Packaway storage box,  you may press on the bottom of the box and it will fold back down flat.  This makes it easy to store your Packaway until the next time it is needed.

Packaway reusable plastic storage boxes are great for homes, apartments or even offices where space is limited.  I can see us using Packaways for many different occasions.    They are great for moving, organizing the closets, sorting out winter or summer clothes, adding storage to a garage or basement, they would even be great for holding seasonal items.


I love that Packaways come with 2 wipe away panels that allow you to post the contents on the side of the box.  If you use China Dry Erase Markers when writing the contents on the placecard, you can wipe away the previous contents and remark the box for each use.  This is a great way to easily label the contents of your box.  I also like that Packaways come in fun and kid friendly colors.  I have received a hot pink 21 gallon Packaway for use in my daughter's room and I also received a neon green 12 gallon Packaway for use in my son's room.  Packaways are made in the U.S.A.  and they are made of durable corrugated plastic.   This makes the boxes great for long term use.  The boxes will not deteriorate if they get wet.

Please go to www.packaways.com for more information on these great products.  Packaways is also on facebook.

Disclosure:  I have received a free product to sample from Packaways through tomoson.  All opinions are my own. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Dad Of The Day said...

These are cool, once had some for little gir room. Love the assorted colors.