Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Steps4Kids to Draw DVD Review


I am a member of Tomoson and they have teamed up with Steps4Kids for this fun review opportunity.

We live in Texas and it is routinely over 100 degrees here daily during the summer.  There are many days that we must stay indoors and it's hard to keep the children entertained on those days, so I have been looking for some fun, summer time activities to help occupy those long days.  I thought that the Steps4Kids to draw dvd would be both fun and educational for them.  


In July 2012 Steps4Kids released their Steps4Kids to Draw DVD.  This dvd has approximately 90 minutes of video modeling that will help beginning artist learn how to draw shapes, animals, people and things.  For young children who are learning to draw shapes, the "Shapes" section of the dvd shows them how to draw circles, squares, diamonds ,triangles, cubes, hearts, and even stars.  I like that each shape uses colored graphics so that young children can learn to identify the shapes as well as learn how to draw them.



For more advanced artists, the Steps4Kids drawing DVD shows you how to draw farm, house and zoo animals.  My daughters favorite section was the "People" track.  Here you are shown how to draw faces, and "profiles" as well as clothing.  To help keep children's interest,  the "Things" section of the dvd shows you how to draw a bike, flowers, car, and much more.

The Steps4Kids to Draw DVD just earned "DVD of the Year" from Creative Child Magazine!  I am also happy to share an exclusive 30% discount for you to use.  The code is blogn30 and it is good until the end of August. (Min. $10 purchase required).  To find out more, you may find Steps4Kids on facebook or on their website.   

Disclosure:  I have received a sample dvd so that I may provide an honest review of this product.  All opinions are my own. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: