Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bows-N-Ties For The Men In Your Life


I am a member of Tomoson and they have teamed up with Bows-N-Ties for this fun review opportunity.  I have been sent a navy blue and gold striped tie by designer "Cavallieri" so that I may complete an honest review of their designer products.

Picture is from the Bows-N-Ties website.        

I love the "Cavallieri" navy blue and gold striped tie that we received from Bows-N-Ties.  This tie is great for any occasion that may come up.  I can see my son using it for the homecoming dance at his school and he may even need a tie for a band concert or honor banquet.  I can also see my husband borrowing this tie for a business meeting or maybe even a wedding or funeral. 


I like Bows-N-Ties because they sell handmade ties that are woven from the finest Jacquard silk.  I know that these ties have the pattern woven in the fabric and they are not printed on.  This will provide me with a professional looking tie that will last me for many years to come.

If you have any dressy occasions coming up be sure to check out Bows-N-Ties.  They are an online only shop and this helps them to keep their prices down.  You will find ties that normally sell for $50 to $60 reduced to $24.90 or less at Bows-N-Ties.  I am happy to offer you a code for a 20% store wide discount in case you would like to shop at Bows-N-Ties.  The code is TR239YU and it expires on October the 19th, 2012.

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.       

No comments: