Monday, September 3, 2012

Football Lovers Like Us Heart B-Dubs

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Buffalo Wild Wings for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with Buffalo Wild Wings for this fun review opportunity.

Are you ready for some football?  If so then Protect the football. Get to B-Dubs and bring your whole family.   Their menus are kid friendly and the atmosphere is fun!  You can bring the whole family or enjoy a night out with the grown ups.  Either way, you will feel welcome and enjoy your experience at Buffalo Wild Wings.

bdubs_newlogo_black_hor.jpg

My whole family gets involved during football season.  My son has played football for 7 years now and my daughter is on her second year of cheering on our local football team.  We all enjoy going to the games and supporting our team, friends and family.  For us, football is a family bonding event!  We root for our team and feel each touchdown and pass like we made it ourself.  We also believe that win or lose, we still need to celebrate the good times after the game.  This is when we head to Buffalo Wild Wings.

At B-Dubs we can relax and unwind with a tall cold drink and enjoy some good food while we watch the game on their big screen televisions.  My husband and son usually focus on the game while my daughter and I focus on the food and small talk.  I also enjoy going out to eat after the local football game because it makes my day easier.  It means that I don't have to cook or clean up afterwards!  

Whether you enjoy the game or the conversation with family and friends, there are good times to be had at B-Dubs!   

Disclosure:  This is a sponsored post written by myself for Buffalo Wild Wings and SocialSpark.  All opinions are my own. 

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Dadoftheday said...

Just in time for the footballl season. Kickoff is tonight and no fun without some wings!