Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kmart's Big Layaway

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kmart for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have asked me to help share some exciting news from Kmart with you.

Kmart_Logo_B&W.jpg (3 documents, 3 total pages)

As we know, Christmas will be here before we know it.  Each year I start my holiday gifts list and then I wonder how in the world will I be able to pay for this all at once.  This is why I am glad to hear about the free layaway plan that is being offered by Kmart this year.

BLG_Logo_Horizontal.jpg (3 documents, 3 total pages)

Right now is a great time to put your Christmas gifts on layaway at Kmart.  They are offering Kmart's Big Layaway Giveaway.  There is one layaway giveaway per store per week every week from Septemeber the 9th, 2012 through November the 17th, 2012.  This makes a great incentive to place those gifts on your list on layaway.   Plus you will also have the chance to win some great prizes at Kmart as well!  To me, that is a win - win! 

Kmart Free Layaway Grid 09_12.jpg

I like that Kmart layaway will help me to get my daughter those much sought after Barbie items that she wants this year.  With the no minimum item or transaction amount at Kmart, I am able to put both the big and small items that she is requesting on layaway this year.   Kmart even offers an online layaway payment option.  This will save me gas and unnecessary trips to town.  I like that there are no service fees attached to the Kmart layaway plan also.  Kmart layaway is available year around and it is nationwide.   Now that is convenient!  

This Barbie dream house will be the first item that I put on layaway at Kmart.  Will you take advantage of this great offer from Kmart this holiday season?

Disclosure:  This is a sponsored post written by me for Kmart through SocialSpark.  All opinions are my own.

 

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: