Friday, September 7, 2012

Tbox To Go Review


I am a member of tomoson and they have teamed up with Tbox for this fun review opportunity.

If you are like me, you may dread that time of the month. You know, the time when you must carry pads or tampons around. I know that there are times when I need a tampon and I can't find one. I know that it is in my purse but it must be at the bottom! And then when I finally find it and dig it out, it is either squished or the paper is open and the tampon has gotten dirty and it's no longer usable. This is why I am glad to have found out about Tbox to-go.

Tbox to-go is a neat little lightweight container that is perfect for storing 3 tampons in. I like that Tbox to-go is shiny silver too. This will definitely make it stand out in my purse. There is even a little pill box on the end of the T-box to go. This is perfect for carrying extra pain relief medicine for those cramps that often come with your monthly cycle.   T-box to go would also be great for your teenage girls who are going back to school. They can keep the T-box to go in their locker, gym bag or back pack and no one would ever guess that it held tampons.


T-box to go is so discreet that you could even pass your tampons on to a friend in need and no one would think that you were giving her a tampon!  How cool is that!  The shiny mirror case actually looks like a makeup container.  You could even carry 2 tampons and a lipstick or eye liner in it.

Please check out tboxgirl.com if you would like to purchase your own Tbox to-go.  Right now they are offering free shipping with the purchase of two Tbox products.  You may follow Tbox on facebook also.

Disclosure:  I have received a free product sample so that I may provide an honest review for Tbox through tomoson.  All opinions are my own.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments: