Monday, October 22, 2012

Dermagist Review

I can tell that the seasons are changing because my skin is changing too.  My skin seems to get drier and tends to crack slightly during the colder months.  This is why I am glad to have found Dermagist.  Dermagist offers high end quality skin care items that work well for many skin care needs such as acne prone skin, anti aging and wrinkle formula, and daily maintenance needs.

Over the past month, I have been using the Hydropeutic Body Lotion from Dermagist.  This body lotion goes on smoothly and it deeply hydrates my skin nicely.  I like that the Hydropeutic Body Lotion calms and soothes my skin as it helps to relieve any irritations that I may have.  The combinations of green and white tea along with the antioxidant properties in this lotion work well together and smell nice at the same time.

I have also been using the Hydro-Renewal Hand Cream from Dermagist.  This hand cream is unique because it can renew the youthful appearance of my hands as it helps to heal cracks and dryness at the same time.  While my hands don't have age spots yet, they do have wrinkles and get cracked in the winter.  I am hoping that with continued use of the Hydro-Renewal Hand Cream that I may eliminate the wrinkles and cracks all together as well as ward off age spots.

The Foot & Heel Revitalizng Cream is my last product to try from Dermagist.  This cream is great for severe to moderate dry feet and it works to help heal cracked heels.   As I use this cream on my feet, I can feel the Neem, Manuka and Karanja oil, Shea butter and Eucalyptus going to work.  The scent is calming and the lotion is cooling.  These two great properties work well together for tied feet after a long day.   

 You may find out more about Dermagist on their website and on facebook.

Disclosure:  I have received free product samples from Dermagist so that I may complete an honest review of their products.  All opinions are my own.

 


No comments: