Thursday, October 4, 2012

Update Your Look With iconeyewear

Have you been looking for a fun and stylish way to update your look?  If so, then iconeyewear may be able to help you out!  Iconeyewear has eye glasses for both men and women.  They carry readers, sun-readers, and even driving glasses.  They have a wide variety of glasses to choose from and they are both up to date and affordable.

I like shopping at iconeyewear because it is easy to find what you are looking for and the site loads quickly.  Once I was on the site,  I clicked on womens at the top of the page and then I was able to see the styles that they carry.  I was amazed by the selections that were available.  For women, they carry 15 styles that range from aviator and butterfly to wayfarer and wrapped.  You are surely to find a frame that suits your needs at iconeyewear.  


Did you know that they make sun-readers?  This is my first time to hear about sun-readers but I love this idea!  There have been so many times that I have taken a book to the park or pool and I have left my contacts at home.  A pair of sun-readers would be great to keep in my bag for times like this.  I would have both the sun protection and visual aid that I need.   

My favorite pair of sun-readers from iconeyewear are below.  These are great and will go with any outfit that I have on.  Plus they are the 2 in one product that I need.

Keyhole Round Reading Sunglasses Matte Tortoiseshell picture taken from website.




I also found a great pair of reading glasses that I would love to try out.  These look fun and comfortable.  I especially like that I can put in my prescription strength at iconeyewear and be assured that the readers that I order will fit my vision needs.

Star Detail Wayfarer Reading Glasses in Tort picture taken from website

My disclosure policy may be found here.   All opinions are my own.

 

1 comment:

MammaNatty said...

I love the Wayfarer ones too! Such fun! It reminds me I am overdue an eye test too :)