Tuesday, November 27, 2012

All Natural Skin Care


The cold winter air and dry indoor heat aggravates my already troublesome skin.  Being that my skin is sensitive I normally hesitate to use new skin care products but all natural skin care products intrigue me and I was more than happy to try two products for WRRYFree Skin Care through tomoson.



I was sent a quarter sized sample of  the Climb On! Bar and this is the first moisturizer bar that I have ever tried.  I like the concept of being able to rub a dry bar over my skin and to have it moisturized.  There is no product mess left on your skin because there is no way to over squeeze like you can do with lotions.  The Climb On! Bar can soothe burns, cuts, scrapes, rashes, cracked cuticles and heels, tissue nose, road rash, diaper rash, abrasions, poison ivy and any other skin issue that needs deep moisturizing and nourishing.


I was also sent a sample of the Climb On! Creme.  The Creme is a deep moisturizer that nourishes your skin.  You can a apply the Climb On! Creme to your skin to moisturize and nourish it if you are in the sun, wind, ice, rain, water, chemicals, etc.  It can also be used after extreme exposure for moisturizing relief.

The Climb On! Bar and Creme can take the place of many items in your bathroom cabinet.  They can be used for make-up removal, cuticle cream, intense nighttime moisturizer, before and after the sun lotion, and even as a conditioning aftershave for face or legs.

They say that a little goes a long way however, I have psoriasis on my knees and calves and I wish that I had been sent full sized products so that I could truly test these products over a longer period of time to see if it can really help all skin conditions.

To find out more about about WRRYFree Skin Care products please visit their website.

Disclosure:  I have been sent 2 samples of Climb On! products through tomoson so that I could try them and complete an honest review of the products.  All opinions are my own.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

     

1 comment:

WRRYFreeSkinCare said...

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for your review and honest opinions! Get in touch with us via our contact form and perhaps we can arrange a full size product review!

While we'd like todo that with Tomonson it's way too costly! We are a very small team!

Thanks again!
WRRYFree Skin Care!