Friday, November 9, 2012

CuddleUppets Are Fun!

My daughter is a commercial watcher and a lot of times I hear:  "Mom!!"  "Look Mom!"  "I want that! Mom!"  I hear this so often that I tend to turn a deaf ear to it unless it's around her birthday or Christmas.  One of the many commercials that she enjoys is the CuddleUppet commercial.  She has wanted a CuddleUppet for a while now and she was ecstatic to  learn that she was getting a CuddleUppet of her very own for this review.


We have received the yellow puppy CuddleUppet for our review.  I love that the blanket is very generous in size.  It measures 28" by 39" and it is perfect for sleeping with at night.  It is also great for watching television with, playing pretend with and even for putting on a puppet show.  This machine washable blanket is cuddly, cute and affordable.  I believe that CuddleUppets would make a great gift for a boy or girl.  Who doesn't like to cuddle up and get cozy?

CuddleUppets are available in eight different varieties: Pink Poodle, Blue Elephant, Purple Monkey, Yellow Puppy, Brown Bear, Green Crocodile and the newest additions: Pink Ladybug and Magic Unicorn. They are available online at cuddleuppets.com and in major retailers as well as on Amazon.

Disclosure:  I have received a CuddleUppet courtesy of Jay at Play through The Blogger Connection to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments: