Saturday, November 3, 2012

Parnevu: Hair Products For Me and For You!

 

Over the last few weeks I have had a chance to try 3 great products from Parnevu.  Parnevu specializes in 2 types of products:  T-Tree based products and Extra Dry care products.  I wanted to try something from both of their lines so I chose to try the Parnevu T-Tree Shampoo, Parnevu Extra-Dry Salon Shampoo and the Parnevu Extra-Dry After Shampoo Conditioner.



I was excited to try the T-Tree Shampoo first.  The Parnevu T-Tree Oil products are specially formulated to help promote hair growth, prevent hair breakage, repair split ends, and eliminate dry scalp.  Normally my hair is fine, long, and dry.  I often have split ends and hair breakage along with a dry scalp too.  I was hoping that the T-Tree Shampoo would help me to over come the dry and itchy scalp that I tend to get in the colder months and I wasn't disappointed.  After using the T-Tree Shampoo over a week I noticed less split ends and my hair was healthier and more moisturized.  I like that the T-Tree Shampoo from Parnevu is inexpensive and it works well with my hair type.


The next product for me to try was the Parnevu Salon Shampoo for Extra-Dry Hair.  I must say that I love the way that this shampoo smells and works!  It is specially formulated to remove buildup from your hair and it contains natural oils to leave your hair moist, soft and silky.  I am a shampoo every day kind of girl and I find that this products allows me to shampoo every day without drying out my hair!  My hair seems softer and more manageable than before.


I have paired up the Parnevu Salon Shampoo for Extra-Dry Hair with the After Shampoo Conditioner from Parnevu.  This conditioner is also formulated for extra dry hair and it helps to lock in moisture and prevent hair breakage at the same time.  The Parnevu After Shampoo Conditioner helps to protect my hair from the damage that heated appliances such as blow dryers and curling irons may cause.  I find that the two products work great together and my hair and scalp aren't dry anymore. 



You may find out more about Parnevu on their website, facebook and on twitter.  


Disclosure:  I have received 3 free products so that I may try Parnevu for myself and provide you with an honest review of their products.  All opinions are my own.  No other compensation was exchanged.

No comments: