Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Revlon: Expression Experiment Facebook Fun!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Revlon for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a member of SocialSpark and they have teamed up with Revlon for this fun blogging opportunity.   

Revlon_logo_Black_largerR[1].jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)

I am always looking for new ways to update my look and the Revlon Expression Experiment has become my go to tool.  This is a new, easy to use application on facebook that has given me numerous ideas on how to modernize both my makeup and wardrobe.  With this new application I am able to find new colors and techniques to try out.  Once I try the new idea, then I can share my findings with the Revlon Expression Experiment community online.     

exp_exp_logo.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)

I appreciate that the Revlon Expression Experiment application on facebook offers expert encouragement and expression tips to help me along the way on my road to success.  I also like that the Revlon Expression Experiment offers me monthly challenges.  I am challenged to try new makeup looks and styles each month which gives me something to look forward too.  After the month is over, then I have the access to view the challenge results from my friends and other challengers too.  This social interaction makes the process fun and entertaining at the same time.   There is even an added bonus:  the first 100 fans each month to complete a challenge will have the chance to receive a free product!  How cool is that!

Whether you are looking for a new lipstick color or technique to apply your  nail polish, be sure to check out the Revlon Expression Experiment on facebook.  Please feel free to share what you find with me too!  

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: