Tuesday, November 27, 2012

So Much To Do and So Little Time

As we all know, the holiday are a busy time of year especially for bloggers.  Not only are we worried about our Christmas shopping lists, holiday decorations and food menus but we are also swamped with reviews this time of year.  There are so many companies who want their name out there in the public eye so that they can be on the top of the gift buying list.  Normally I am in high gear when the stress comes on but right now all I want to do is play computer games.  I know that this may sound silly but there isn't much better than a few rounds of games on pogo or free bingo hunter.  I like to get a cup of coffee and play a few games to start my morning.  My problem is that my few minutes can drag on and become a few hours if I am not careful.

Like my post title says, there is so much to do and so little time so I had better get busy and write a couple of reviews.  I may reward myself with a few rounds of games this evening.

Do you like to play games online?  If so, what are your favorite sites to visit?

You may see my disclosure policy here.


   

  

No comments: