Thursday, November 29, 2012

Torani Brings Holiday Cheer


The cold mornings and chilly evenings make me crave hot drinks more than usual.  I am a coffee kind of girl and I don't enjoy it black.  I like to add flavors, creamers, milk or sweeteners to my drink and I am not afraid to experiment.  I enjoy finding new ways to create coffee drinks and Torani has helped me to do that.  I have been sent a Pumpkin Pie Sugar Free syrup and a Sugar Free Hazel Nut syrup from Torani through SheSpeaks and I have been asked to share a special creation and a contest with you.     



I have created a very nice Skinny Pumpkin Pie Latte recipe and I hope that you enjoy it too. 

1/2 cup of hot coffee
1/2 cup of skim milk
2 tablespoons of Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Torani syrup
1 small spoon of sugar free whipped topping
sprinkle of cinnamon

I brew my morning cup of coffee and then I pour 1/2 cup of it into a large mug.  I add 1/2 cup of skim milk to that along with 2 tablespoons of Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Torani syrup.  I give the drink a gentle stir before I add a small spoon of sugar free whipped topping to it.  I add a dash of cinnamon on top of the drink and then I sit back to enjoy it.  
   
I will be adding this recipe to the Torani Holiday Cheers Contest.  You may enter the contest too by telling Torani how you use their syrups to turn your everyday coffee and/or recipes into something special.  Be sure to submit a photo with your recipe to holidaycheerscontest@torani.com.  Lucky winners will win special Mr. Coffee prize packs along with Torani Syrups.

For more recipes using Torani syrups, check out their website

Disclosure:  I am a member of SheSpeaks and I have been given the opportunity to try 2 flavors from Torani Syrups through them so that I may complete an honest review of their product.  All opinions are my own.  

1 comment:

Cristi said...

Love your recipe! May have to try it in hot chocolate though since I am not a coffee drinker. I have some sugar free salted caramel from one of my Cravebox's and I have had it in hot chocolate several times. :)