Friday, December 14, 2012

Get Festive With Dial Holiday Foaming Hand Soap


I love the new bottle designs of the Dial Holiday Foaming Hand Soap.  The Dial Soap holiday collection now comes in 4 holiday designs.  You may choose from Santa, a Snowman, a Candy Cane or even a Holiday Scene.  I like that the fun and festive bottles help to dress up our bathroom while still providing the same Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash that I have come to love and trust.  These bottles contain Dial Complete's antibacterial foaming hand wash and it helps to kill germs while still being gentle to your skin.   


These soaps will help make your home a little more fun for the holidays and it may even encourage more handwashing.  My children seem a little more willing to wash their hands and to use soap when the scent smells nice and when the bottle is pretty.  Plain liquid soap doesn't excite them but foaming holiday soap does the trick!  

To find out more about Dial Soap, visit them on facebook and on their website.        

Disclosure:  I am a member of Purex Insiders and they have sent me 2 bottles of Dial Holiday Foaming Hand Soap to try for free.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: