Sunday, December 9, 2012

Winter Is Here!

It seems that old man winter has finally arrived!  Our temperature has dropped all day long and it will be well below freezing when we wake up in the morning.  This abrupt change in weather has gotten me to thinking about our heating situation and I know that our bathroom will be freezing cold in the morning!   There is nothing to look forward to when you know that you have to shower and dress in a cold bathroom.

I would love to get a new bathroom heater like the ones here that would be cost effective and make us more comfortable while getting ready in the morning and evenings.  Our bathroom is one of the most used rooms in the house and it would be nice to make it a little bit cozier when we are in there.  I love this stylish heater Atlantic 2012 bathroom heater.  It is compact and would dress up our area nicely.

 How do you plan to stay warm this winter? 

My disclosure policy may be found here.

No comments: