Thursday, January 17, 2013

20 Mule Team Borax Sweepstakes

I am a Purex Insider and they have asked me to share an announcement with you.
Click To Enter

To celebrate the New Year, 20 Mule Team Borax is hosting a sweepstakes and the grand prize winner will receive $1,500.00!  There will also be 171 second place winners who will receive a coupon to try 20 Mule Team Borax for FREE.


The sweepstakes will run from 9:00:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on January 16, 2013 and it will end at 3:00:00 p.m. PST on February 22, 2013.  There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, per day.  Remember:  you can't win if you don't enter!  Good Luck!

Disclosure:  I am a Purex Insider and I may be entered into a raffle for sharing this information with my readers.  All opinions are my own.          

No comments: