Thursday, January 31, 2013

Magic Whiteboard Review







I am a member of Tomoson and I have been chosen to host a review for Magic Whiteboard.  I was sent a sample of their white Magic Letter Sheet and a Magic Whiteboard dry erase marker for this review.


I love the idea behind the Magic Whiteboard.  This is an affordable and portable dry erase board that you can take with you on the go or use it at home.  I like that the 8.25″ x 11.75″ sheets are easy to use and that they can cling to any hard surface.  For my review, I stuck my Magic Whiteboard Sheet to my son's gun case but I can see him sticking it on his mini-fridge or even on his locker at school.  The Magic Whiteboard sheet is the size of a piece of paper and it rolls up nicely.  We will get many uses out of it.

I can see myself using the Magic Whiteboard sheet on my fridge so that I can keep an on going grocery list there.  It is portable so that I can even carry it to the grocery store if I would like.  I can also see myself using the Magic Whiteboard sheet to make a clean or dirty sign to put on my dishwasher too.  The beauty of a Magic Whiteboard and dry erase marker is that the uses for it are unlimited.  You can write, erase, and rewrite as many times as you want and you can move it around also.  You are not stuck with a permanent position since it is a cling. 

For more information on Magic Whiteboard you may find them on their website, facebook, and twitter.

Disclosure:  I have been sent a product sample of the Magic Whiteboard Letter Sheet and a dry erase marker through Tomoson.  All opinions are my own.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: