Saturday, February 23, 2013

L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream Review

I am a SheSpeaks blogger and I have teamed up with them to try the new L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream for this review.   


This was my first time to try a BB cream and to be honest with you, I had never heard of this type of cream before.  By using the L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, I have found out that a BB cream is an all in one facial product that primes and smoothes your skin and it helps to hide flaws and imperfections in your facial tone.  The  L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream also gives your face a sheer, light coverage that will help you to create a natural bare skin look that will last all day long. 

I have enjoyed trying the L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream. I like that it matches my skin tone nicely and it makes my face seem more balanced.  I love how the BB Cream improves my skin imperfections and it has become my all in one, go to facial coverage product.  I really appreciate that the L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream  is infused with skincare ingredients such as: Panthenol, Vitamin E and Glycerin which allows for 24-hour moisturization.  Not only is my face smooth but it is well hydrated too!

Disclosure:  I have received a FREE sample of  L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream for this Review.  All opinions are my own.