Saturday, March 2, 2013

Plus Size Lingerie Boutique Review

I had been looking for a little something special to wear at home (in my bedroom) for my husband for Valentine's Day and I found just what I needed at Plus Size Lingerie Boutique.  I like that this lingerie boutique is easy shop at.  You may choose a size that you need, a price range that will help you to stay on budget and you may even choose your favorite color if you would like.  All of these home page shopping choices will help to make your sleepwear shopping a breeze!

I am a mom first and a wife second so I wanted something sexy on the inside but something modest to cover up with.   This is why I chose the Peggie Chemise and Robe Set for my review.  I love the fit of the black satin chemise and the pink polka dot pattern adds to this nightie to make it fun.  I like that the chemise has a low scoop in the back.  It also has adjustable criss-cross straps that make this a little hot number.  My favorite part of this lingerie set is the matching pink satin trimmed robe and pink satin tie belt.  The robe is shiny and slinky which can add to the bedroom fun!

You may learn more about Plus Size Lingerie on twitter and by searching for tweets with #PSLBoutique.  Right now you may use code LOVE15 to save 15 % off all costumes and lingerie at Plus Size Boutique.  They also offer a flat shipping rate of $5.99 for US ground shipping. 

Disclosure:  I have been sent a FREE product from Plus Size Lingerie Boutique for this review.  All opinions are my own.