Monday, August 12, 2013

Purex Sweepstakes Reminder

I am a Purex Insider and I wanted to remind you that Purex is giving a way some wonderful prizes each day during the month of August in the 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes.  This sweepstakes is only open to Purex facebook fans and it will run from August 1 until August 31, 2013.   You may enter this sweepstakes one time a day, per person.  

I have the next 3 days worth of prizes for the 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes pictured below.  I would be happy to win any of them but I would especially love the NutriBullet and $100 grocery gift card that is being given away today.  Check it out here if you would like to win too!













                                               Be sure to check out Purex on facebook!

Disclosure: I am a Purex Insider and I will be entered into an Insider only raffle for sharing this information with you. All opinions are my own.

No comments: