Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall Fun With Halloween Costumes

Can you believe that it is already October?  I can't but I am ready for it!  I am loving the cooler temperatures that comes with early fall and I am waiting with anticipation for the tree leaves to change colors.  Another thing that I enjoy about fall is all of the carnivals and festivals that it brings.  Halloween is also in fall and that is a fun holiday for us!


This year my daughter is going trick or treating as a beautiful blue Ballerina Butterfly.  I found her costume on Halloween Adventure and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new costume.  Their site is easy to navigate and they have everything from adult to kids costumes, wigs, hats and even makeup!  Everything that you need for any special costume dress up occasion can be found on their website.  Their checkout is quick and the delivery was timely also.  You could order a costume today and it should be here before Halloween.  If you do order, be sure to use code SPOOKY20 to save an additional 20% off all costumes.




My daughter loves her blue Ballerina Butterfly costume!  It fits her well and it makes her feel very pretty!  The only thing that we will add for Halloween night is a pair of black tights and a black long sleeved undershirt because the nights can be pretty chilly at the end of October.  

Do you have your costumes yet?  You may learn more about Halloween Adventure on facebook and on Google+.  I hope that you and your family have a safe and Happy Halloween!

Disclosure:  I have received a FREE costume from Halloween Adventure so that I could complete an honest review.  All opinions are my own.
 

No comments: