Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Good Gluten Free Cereal: New Vanilla Chex

Are you or someone you are close to enjoying a gluten free lifestyle?  If so, then you may be happy to hear about the newest member of the Chex cereal line, the Vanilla flavored Chex cereal.  This cereal is naturally flavored, gluten free, and it only has 8 grams of sugar and 120 calories per serving!  I am lucky enough to have been sent several FREE boxes of Vanilla Chex so that I may try them for myself and share my opinion with you.
 

My family and I enjoy eating cereal with milk for breakfast and we often enjoy it as a dry snack too.  I like offering my kids the Vanilla Chex because they are satisfying, whole grain,  and they don't have any saturated fat.  My kids enjoy the Vanilla Chex because they are sweet and taste good!  So eating Vanilla Chex is a win/win for everyone in my home.

                           As they say a picture is worth a thousand words:
 

If you are looking for more great tasting, gluten free cereals from Chex then look for the following:
Rice Chex, Corn Chex, Honey Nut Chex, Chocolate Chex, Cinnamon Chex, Apple Cinnamon Chex, and Vanilla Chex.  

    

Disclosure:  I have been sent a FREE sampling of the New Vanilla Chex cereal from General Mills so that I may try it and share it with my readers.  All opinions are my own.    

1 comment:

Ivy B said...

Sounds great! I've thought about trying some gluten free things, but I'm not sure if it's necessary yet. Always wondered if there were any yummy options if I go that route. Thanks!