Saturday, November 2, 2013

Holiday PEEPS!

Happy November everyone!  I can't believe how fast this year is going.  Soon it will be Thanksgiving and then CHRISTMAS!  Can you believe it?  Have you started your shopping yet?  I haven't bought my main gifts but I have started looking for stocking stuffers and look what I have found!  Holiday PEEPS!  They are so cute, taste yummy and there are so many fun varieties to choose from too!



PEEPS® holiday offerings include:
  • New Sugar-Cookie Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Milk Chocolate (3 count)
  • Gingerbread Flavored Gingerbread Men (6 ct and New 3 count)
  • Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Flavored Marshmallow Chicks (3 count)
  • Chocolate (milk or dark) Covered Mint Flavored Marshmallow Trees (individually wrapped)
  • Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Reindeer (6 count)
  • Trees (3 and 9 count)
  • Snowmen (3 and 9 count)
  • Peppermint Flavored Marshmallow Stars (9 count)
  • Christmas Rainbow Pop (4 count)

So far I have tried the dark chocolate covered marshmallow mint tree and the milk chocolate covered marshmallow tree is next on my list.  I loved the rich dark milk chocolate, it is smooth and covers the mint flavored marshmallow completely.  This is a great flavor combination and I will look for more of those in the store.


PEEPS has a wide range of Christmas offerings this year.  Wouldn't you or your children love to find these in their stocking?  Please leave a comment below if you would like to try these too!      

Disclosure:  I have received a free sample of the PEEPS Christmas offerings so that I may complete an honest review of their product.  All opinions are my own.   

 

No comments: