Friday, February 7, 2014

Let PEEPS Help You This Valentine's Day!

I can't believe that it is almost Valentine's Day.  Each year I try to come up with a small gift that is fun and new for my children.  In the past I have given them mugs, balloons and chocolates but this year they are getting PEEPS!  I am very excited to have been offered this review and it came at the perfect time!  

I have been sent an assortment of PEEPS Valentine's Day offerings and I can't wait to share these with my family on Valentine's Day!  These aren't just your plain old ordinary PEEPS from when we were younger.  These PEEPS are new and improved!  Some of these PEEPS are fruit flavored, heart shaped, and even dipped in chocolate!  Oh my!  This year they even have sugar free PEEPS with zero sugars!   

The 2014 PEEPS Valentine's Day offerings this year include:
  • Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Crème Flavored Chicks (3 ct)
  • Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Bears (6 ct)
  • Cherries Drizzled and Dipped in Chocolate (3 ct)
  • Marshmallow Hearts (2 and 6 ct)
  • Chocolate (milk or dark) Covered Raspberry Flavored Hearts (individually wrapped)
  • Strawberry Crème Flavored Marshmallow Hearts (9 ct)
  • Vanilla Crème Flavored Marshmallow Hearts (9 ct)
  • Sugar-Free Marshmallow Hearts (3ct)
I have tried the sugar-free marshmallow heart shaped PEEPS first because I am very curious as to how they taste and compare to the regular PEEPS.  I liked the soft marshmallow flavor on the inside of the PEEP.  To me, these are great for those who are diabetic and crave a treat.  The sugar-free marshmallow PEEPS will also make a cute and unique gift for those you know who are watching their sugar intake as well.

I love that PEEPS have a wide variety of Valentine's Day offerings this year!  My son is 14 and he has a girlfriend who he would like to get a little something for.  I think that the PEEPS would be a great gift for him to give to her as well.

These celebratory treats can be found nationwide at grocery and drug stores, PEEPS & Company retail stores or at www.marshmallowpeeps.com.

Disclosure:  I have received an assortment of Valentine's PEEPS to try for FREE so that I may provide an honest review of their product.  All opinions are my own.  

No comments: