Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Review: Coobie Seamless Bras

I have been given the opportunity to try 2 bras from Coobie Seamless Bras.  For my review I requested a full sized version of their scoopneck and vneck bra.  I like that these bras are both comfortable and stylish plus the full sized bra will fit up to a size 42D nicely.  I also like that these soft bras have a moveable  support cup so that you can position it just right.  The back of these bras are wide and supportive also.  You don't have to worry about a clasp breaking with this bra either.  You simply pull it over your head like a sports bra and you have supportive coverage that enhances your shape.


These bras are available in 7+ styles and 50+ fashion colors and patterns.  They are perfect for every day wear, yoga, pilates, new and nursing moms, sleep wear, and more.  Check out this line, it is a fit for most women! 

Coobie Seamless Bras has a promotion to save 25% on any order of $40 or more at www.shopcoobie.com by using promotion code: USFG25  This promotion will expire on 04/30/14 so be sure to shop quickly if you are in the market for a new bra.


Disclosure:  I have received two FREE bras from Coobie Seamless Bras so that I may complete an honest review of their product.  All of these opinions are my own.     

 

1 comment:

wholesale Jewelry said...

Great Post, admired it will be cat-and-mouse for your abutting posts,the internet would be a abounding bigger place. Charm accrue it up!
Gold & silver chain by the inch