Thursday, August 7, 2014

Review: Scrubless Bug-a-Way

Do you enjoy summer time road trips but hate the bugs that go splat and get stuck on your windshield?  If so, you might want to try Scrubless Bug-A-Way.  It's a new and easy to use product that is designed to keep your windshield bug free!  You simply clean your windshield and then pour the Scrubless Bug-a-Way in to your windshield washer fluid reservoir and add 1 gallon of windshield washer fluid to it.  The next time a bug hits your windshield, squirt away! 

I like Bug-A-Way because it is affordable and it keeps my windshield clean which allows for safer driving.  It is advertised to be environmentally safe and it should not take the paint off of your car.

If you would like more information on this product, check out their website at http://www.scrublessbugaway.com/


Disclosure:  I have received a free sample product so that I may try Scrubless Bug-A-Way and provide an honest review on it.  All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.
cs mount cctv camera