Friday, December 9, 2016

San Francisco Bay Coffee: Coffee Time!

One of my favorite parts of grocery shopping is going down the coffee aisle.  Whether I need coffee or not, I must go down the aisle and smell all of the goodness that it holds.  Not only do I enjoy the taste of coffee but I enjoy the whole process of coffee.  I love the aroma as it brews and I love the warmth that the cup brings to my hands.  This is why I am so excited to be a part of the San Francisco Bay Coffee Influencer program!  I will be able to try a variety of coffees and share them with you!

I was first introduced to San Francisco Bay Gourmet Coffee through twitter a few years ago.  The Rogers Family Company was hosting a contest and giving away gift cards for their website.  I was lucky enough to win a $50 gift card and I bought several varieties of k-cups through them.  I was hooked!


One of my favorite San Francisco Bay Gourmet Coffee blends is the Fog Chaser.  The Fog Chaser is a blend of Central and South American coffees that are full bodied yet smooth.  The coffee brews to a dark brown and as it brews it releases a heady thick aroma of delicious coffee.  While this coffee is very aromatic it goes down smooth.  I like to top my hot cup of coffee off with a flavored creamer and hazelnut goes very well with the Fog Chaser.  I am very pleased that this is my first variety of SFB Coffee to try as an influencer.


If you are like me and enjoy giveaways SFB Coffee has a contest on facebook, you may enter in the hopes of winning FREE coffee!  They have daily prizes and the last day to enter is December the 18th.  This is my referral link and good luck!

If you would like to order San Francisco Bay Gourmet Coffee you may find them online.  First time customers may sign up and receive a 15% discount code by email.  This might be perfect for the coffee lover on your Christmas list too!  Be sure and order by December 12 if you would like to have your shipment arrive before Christmas!

Disclosure:  I am a San Francisco Bay Coffee Influencer and I have received a free box of Fog Chaser k-cups so that I may review their product and provide an honest opinion of it to my readers.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: